Meat in the Middle sandwich shop should do well with it’s catchy name and its the great location to Wilton Manors and the soon to open Walmart.
Located in the former International Food and Liquor store on Oakland Park, the new owners wasted no time in completely updating the building. We pulled in today to check them out and Norma, the one of the owners, is expecting another couple weeks before opening day. She gave me a sneak peak at the new menu which includes:
- Cold Subs – 8″ and 12″ from $5.30 to $11.60
- Hot Subs – An 8″ “The Bomb” might be their special for about $11.00.
- Salad Platters – Lettuce, Onions, Sweet peppers and dressing from $5.50.
- Burgers – I spotted a Black and Blue burger – My favorite
- Hot Dogs – Chicago Dogs
- Wings – Looks like they have a 100 Tailgater Special for $82.99
Meat in the Middle sandwich shop is located at 499 E Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33334